Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Intro to by bloging ability

First off, I am not a writer by any means. You will see misspelled words throughout, and I am sure sentences that make NO sense what so ever, but this is so everyone can share in my journey with me. I am going to be able to complete this Half Marathon because of you. I am not a good story teller by any means, sometimes you will not get enough detail and sometimes, maybe too much...Oops! I hope you all enjoy this blog! Feel free to leave motivating comments, and even a donation of two.
For donations, the link is posted below. If anyone has great fundraising ideas, please feel free to share!! I will be having fun promotional "events" to help with my funding!!
Thanks,
Genna

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sun/diswine10/ghimelfarb


Now off to running

No comments:

Post a Comment